Work With Us
Exciting Opportunity to Join the Housekeeping Team at The Dial House
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with excellent attention to detail to join our housekeeping team at The Dial House.
Our housekeeping team are a friendly bunch who need an extra pair of hands to help them clean and maintain our beautiful rooms, ready for guests to come and stay, kick back and relax!
We are looking for someone who can work flexibly, with the ability to work weekends and who takes pride in their work.
The key attributes we are looking for are:
- Ability to clean to a high standard – this one speaks for itself! Suffice to say, if you’re the kind of person who loves seeing surfaces sparkle, you’re the person for us!
- Team Player – we are a family at The Dial House and everyone pulls together to get the job done. Equally the successful applicant will also be to work on their own using their own initiative.
- Friendly Manner – our housekeeping team are often around when guests are coming and going, so we’d love someone with a friendly and welcoming attitude.
- Reepham Based – it would be advantageous if you’re local to The Dial House.
- Previous Experience – if you have done a similar role in the past, it would be great, although this is not necessary, full training will be given to the right person.
- Hours will normally be 9am – 3pm but may vary and does include weekends. Hours are flexible and will be agreed with the successful applicant.
- £12 per hour
- Discounts available from businesses within The Dial House
- Company pension scheme available
How to apply
Please send us a C.V. and a short piece about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org